With these difficult times that we are all experiencing our priority is the welfare of our team and customers.
Wearing a FACE MASK is compulsory and QR CODE check in as per NSW Govt restrictions.
We have put in place precautionary measures within our workplace for our team to maintain a healthy and safe working environment whilst continuing to maintain high levels of customer services and repairs:
- Scheduling a quote appointment- supporting social distancing
- Sanitising vehicles on drop off and pickup
- Offering a pickup and delivery service for those that are in a difficult situation – limited to our local area
- None of our team have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
We are ensuring our team, customers and delivery drivers have access to hand sanitizing dispensers placed in prominent places around the workplace and that they follow proper hygiene procedures such as:
- washing of hands often with soap and water followed by sanitising
- using a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- avoiding close contact with others, such as touching or handshakes; and
- cleaning surfaces regularly with disinfectant
- supporting Social Distancing recommendations
- Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations
The advice from the NSW State and Federal Government is constantly changing and we will adhere to their recommendations.
Specialising In Structural Repairs
- I-car Australia welding certification
- I-Car Trained tradespeople
- 4X I-car Platnium Individual Recognition
- 35 years experience in the auto body repair industry
- Friendly, professional and quality service
- All makes & models (from classic to current)
- Spanesi Touch Electronic Measuring System
- Licensed auto body repairer for all major Insurance Companies
- Member of Motor Traders Association (MTA)
- Highly trained, skilled and motivated tradespeople
- Subaru recommended motor vehicle repairer
- Plastic welding & fiberglass repairs
- PPG waterborne & De Beer computerised paint matching systems as recommended by all major vehicle manufacturers.
- Full Dust extraction system
Our services includes
- Autorobot Measuring System
- PPG Waterborne – Paint System
- De Beer Paint System
- Detailing on Repair Completion
- Delivery Service to Local Area
- On-Line Assessment Processing to Major Insurance Companies
Keith Burrows auto body repairs are quality smash repairers and panel beaters on the northern beaches. Having been providing smash repairs and panel beating for clients for over 35 years.
We have a full team of qualified tradespeople and the best equipment to ensure all insurance and private smash repairs and panel beating services are provided at the highest levels.
We are in Brookvale and welcome your smash repairs and panel beating inquiry from the smallest dents to major smash repairs.
We provide complete repairs for our clients thoughout Sydney, more specifically the northern beaches and north shore suburbs including North Sydney, Crows Nest, The Spit, Mosman, Balmoral, Seaforth, Manly, Manly Beach, Freshwater, Curl Curl, Brookvale, Alambie Heights, Forestville, Killarney Heights, Dee Why, Cromer, Narrabeen, Warriewood, Belrose and Mona Vale.